Graphite mold performance and use
2018-11-03 Source： Click：889
Most of the raw materials used in graphite mold processing are artificial high-purity graphite, which are widely used in metal smelting, chemical, medical equipment, smelting equipment, graphite, aerospace, electronic semiconductor equipment, and according to the understanding of Pingdingshan Graphite Manufacturing Co., Ltd. The graphite molds and graphite crucibles used in the experiments by major science and technology colleges are very good proportions.
The performance of graphite molds in the industry is also recognized by related companies. The outstanding features of graphite molds have five characteristics:
1. High temperature resistance, graphite has a melting point of 3,850 degrees and a boiling point of 1,250 degrees. Even after ultra-high temperature arc burning, the weight loss is small, and at 2000 degrees, the graphite strength is doubled.
2. Lubricity The lubricity of graphite depends on the size of the graphite scale. The larger the scale, the smaller the friction coefficient and the better the lubrication performance.
3. The chemical properties are stable. The graphite mold has good chemical properties at normal temperature, and is resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvents.
4. It has strong toughness of plasticity graphite and can be processed into graphite molds of different shapes.
5. Resistance to thermal shock, the graphite mold is used at room temperature to withstand the dramatic changes in temperature without being destroyed. When the temperature is abrupt, the volume of graphite does not change much and cracks are not generated.